Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jikan Mukankei

While Japanese pop culture is indeed a huge interest to me, photography is another strong passion of mine. You may have noticed that in my Comic Con entry and I plan to show more of my stuff whenever I feel may be necessary. Just you wait till I start talking about my figure collection!

I would like to take the time to promote a photography project my friend, Kriztille, and I are doing titled "Jikan Mukankei" (Irrelevance of Time). Every week, we send each other a picture we took which are then put together to form a diptych. Prior to the uploading of the diptych, we do not have a single clue of what picture we took so it's interesting to see how incredibly different the contents are or perhaps even induce amazing parallels with each other. We started a mere five weeks ago but we intend to keep doing this for as however long we can. Please check it out here whenever you have the time. We would most certainly appreciate it as well as any comments or criticisms you may have.

Jikan Mukankei Week Five
Kriztille on the left, mine on the right

I consider Kriztille the more talented half of the duo we form and you can find out why by checking out her out at Agent Pulse for more of her photographic work as well as Agent Pulse Draws for her sketches.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. :] niceee and you're too kind x) you're equally as awesome

    ReplyDelete